singapore tour packages
Singapore is a wonderful place where east meets west, with heavy western influences and a cluster of eastern settlements. It is an island country famous for its multicultural diversity, with strong influences from the West and a multitude of settlements from the East. Tour the man-made paradise of Gardens by the Bay with Triplou'spackages to singapore, or have a picnic with your family at Universal Studios Singapore and relive your childhood on themed attractions. In youSingapore travel packages, embark on an exciting tour of Night Safari, the world's first night zoo. Do you want to see more wildlife?
On your trip to Singapore, visit the Singapore Zoo, River Safari, Jurong Bird Park, and Underwater World. For a short time, get away from Singapore and explore Sentosa Island to its full potential. Be sure to include the Singapore Flyer in yourtravel package to singaporeso you can enjoy the stunning views from the top as you ride the Singapore Flyer. Relax at East Coast Park and pick up some gifts at one of the many shopping malls. Are you more of a buyer? In youtours in singapore, you can wander through a multitude of shopping centers for hours. After doing all the shopping, get ready for a delicious Singaporean meal that will amaze you with hints of Asian and Western cuisine. In general, you can be sure that you will have many activities in yourcustomized singapore tour packages.
Singapore tour packages from India
|singapore packages||Number of days/nights||Precio*|
|A low budget travel package for 4 days in Singapore||4 days/3 nights||Rs. 10.186*|
|Amazing 5 Day Singapore Tour Package||5 days/4 nights||Rs. 42.089*|
|Perfect 6 Day Singapore Packages for True Travelers||6 days/5 nights||Rs. 46.346*|
|Amazing 5-Day Singapore Trip for Adventure Lovers||5 days/4 nights||Rs. 57.500*|
|5 Night Singapore Epic Vacation Package to the Magnificent||6 days/5 nights||Rs. 67.712*|
Things To Do On Your Singapore Packages
- Private Lunch with Parrots at Jurong Bird Park– With more than 3,500 birds representing 40 species, the largest bird park in Asia is a must-see on anySingapore travel packages. It is known for its large aviaries like Lory Loft, Jungle Jewels, and Waterfall Aviary. Every year, more than 850,000 people visit the Jurong Bird Park in Singapore. A ticket to Jurong Bird Park costs $25 for an adult and $16 for a child. On your visit to Singapore, enjoy a private lunch with parrots to add a special touch to your trip.
- Enjoy an exciting night safari– With more than 1.3 million visitors a year, the world's first nocturnal animal park is one of the most popular holiday spots in Singapore. The Park is home to around 900 animals, representing nearly 100 different species, and is dedicated to promoting biodiversity and captive breeding of endangered species.
- Experience an amazing River SafariHome to more than 7,500 aquatic animals and 400 plant species and Asia's first and only river-themed wildlife park, the park strives to inspire visitors to protect vulnerable freshwater ecosystems and save aquatic life. Discover this animal park in yoursingapore tour package, which is home to giant pandas, manatees and huge Mekong catfish. From Mississippi to the Amazon, these majestic species are housed in themed exhibits that replicate world-famous rivers.
- Explore the gigantic Singapore Zoo– Discover the wonders of nature at this internationally recognized zoo, known for its conservation and breeding activities. The Singapore Zoo attracts 1.9 million people each year and provides an opportunity to interact with and be inspired by the wildlife of nature.
- Feel the adrenaline rush at iFly Singapore– i-Fly Singapore, the world's largest wind tunnel for indoor skydiving, is for everyone who dreams of flying like a superhero.
- Take an adventurous zip line– On your trip to Singapore, reach new heights at Mega Adventure Park Singapore and ride the steepest zipline in Southeast Asia, taking you nimbly through the lush forests and beautiful beaches of Sentosa at 450 meters above sea level.
- Take an exciting cable car ride– Enjoy panoramic views of lush green forests, witness the rich flora and fauna of the skies and travel on the Faber Peak or Sentosa lines of the Singapore Cable Car network to visit 20 magnificent destinations in Sentosa.
- Surf the wave inside– Enjoy a fantastic indoor surfing or flowboarding experience at Wave House Sentosa in yourSingapore travel packageswith a special wave machine that pumps a thin layer of water over a springboard-like surface, imitating waves continually breaking.
- Do the exciting reverse bungee– Take advantage of the G-Max Reverse Bungy at Clarke Quay, which traps you in the pod while you're on the ground, then catapults you 60 meters into the air at the touch of a button. In youtravel package to singapore, you will be able to experience speeds of up to 200 km/h and 5G strength. This roller coaster is a smash hit and will get your adrenaline pumping.
- Ride the roller coasters at Universal Studios Singapore– Make the most of this site on yourpackages to singaporewith its dueling roller coasters and near collisions and find your excitement reaching dizzying heights with its 7 themed zones Madagascar, Far Far Away, The Lost World, Hollywood, Sci-fi city, Ancient Egypt and New York.
Places to visit on your trip to Singapore
- Explore the grove of supertrees at Gardens by the Bay– It is a vibrant and futuristic park where mother nature coexists peacefully with the city. In youSingapore travel packages, walk the OCBC Skyway, a 419-foot aerial walkway supported by groves of supertrees that offers spectacular views of the surrounding gardens and Marina Bay. The view from Marina Bay Sands is where you need to go to get an idea of the vastness of the gardens.
- Experience the lush greenery at the Singapore Botanic Gardens– It is a vibrant and futuristic park where nature and the city coexist in peace. In youSingapore travel packages, take a walk on the OCBC Skyway, a 419-foot skywalk supported by groves of supertrees that offers spectacular views of the surrounding gardens and Marina Bay. The view from Marina Bay Sands is where you need to go to get an idea of the size of the gardens.
- Enjoy the ostentatious beauty of orchids- Get the pleasure of flora in yoursingapore tour packageof India at the National Orchid Garden in Singapore, which has the world's largest exhibition of plants and orchids. With over 1,000 species and 2,000 hybrids on display, the beauty of these gorgeous flowers in this famous Singapore garden is unrivaled.
- Explore a stunning Singapore cloud forest– The Cloud Forest, one of Singapore's most incredible attractions, is a massive, climate-controlled glass dome that is magnificent inside and out, with spiral walkways and one of the highest indoor waterfalls in the world. Entering the Cloud Forest is like entering a mystical world shrouded in mist.
- Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple– It is the oldest Chinese temple in Singapore, dedicated to Mazu, the Goddess of the Sea, and therefore a must on your triptrip to singapore. The Thian Hock Keng Temple shrine is one of the oldest and most famous shrines in the Hokkien community. Upon her arrival in Singapore, seafarers and immigrants from the Hokkien community thanked Goddess Mazu for the safety of the sea voyage.
- Unlock Buddha's Sacred Tooth Relic– The Temple of the Buddha Tooth Relic features ornate interiors and extensive exhibits on Buddhist art and history. This temple is especially notable for housing one of the Buddha's left canine teeth, which was recovered from his cremation pyre and is now on display on the temple grounds.
- Explore Singapore's first Hindu temple– For the Tamil Hindus of the country, the Sri Mariamman Temple is an important place of worship. Goddess Mariamman, deity of disease and protection, was honored with the construction of the temple. During the colonial era, the temple served as a registry office for Hindu marriages and today it is a proud representation of Singapore's rich Hindu history. The temple has also been designated a national monument since 1973.
- Discover the beauty of the Sultan Mosque– One of the most impressive places of worship in Singapore is this mosque. The story behind the construction of the base of the mosque's dome is moving. The base of the dome is adorned with glass bottle caps donated by poor Muslims during construction so that all Muslims, not just the rich, can participate. So if you're planning a trip to Singapore, don't forget to include a stop here.
Singapore Visa for Indians
Below is the list of documents required to get a Singapore Visa for Indians. Visa processing takes approximately 3-4 business days.
1) Application form to be completed by each person
2) Letter of authorization from each applicant
3) 3 passport-size photos, each as specified (Three recent color passport-size photos with semi-gloss or matte finish, 70%-80% facial coverage, borderless white background, and glasses (Size: 35mm x 45mm) .
4) Cover letter (which must be fully typed and physically signed at the end), (mention travel dates along with total number of travel days) (main sponsor)
5) Proof of occupancy (main sponsor)
6) Company NOC on letterhead
7) 3-month payroll
8) Company Identity Card (Photocopy)
9) Bank statement of 3 months (main sponsor) and must be stamped and signed by the Bank.
10) Original passports and also your previous passport (if you have one)
nightlife in singapore
Singapore has some of the best nightclubs where you can dance until dawn to the best tunes while drinking the best alcoholic beverages. Some of the biggest nightclubs in Singapore include Zouk Nightclub, Attica Nightclub, Canvas, Altimate, Bang Bang, Kilo Lounge, and Cherry Discotheque. Do you want to go clubbing? Here are some of the best nightclubs in Singapore to visit on yourVacation Packages in Singapore.
- Clarke Quay y Riverside– Clarke Quay, Singapore's most famous party district, is a maze of bars, pubs, clubs, restaurants, retail stores and entertainment venues filled with lively clubs, dazzling lights and party-goers. Singapore Riverside is another popular destination inSingapore travel packages, with a kaleidoscope of awesome concept bars and pubs where you can dance the night away.
- Marina Bay Sands– Sip your drinks and party the night away at one of the many rooftop bars dotted around the bay, all with spectacular views of the city and cool breezes. Also, see the famous Marina Bay light show, which attracts a large number of visitors.
- zoo– One of the best party spots in Singapore, which has been compared to some of the best in Europe, it is created with high levels of elegance and plays house music mainly for the young crowd. Music at Zouk is spun by seven permanent DJs, while live performances by visiting artists range from The Chemical Brothers to Kylie Minogue.
- orchid path– This popular shopping district in Singapore has a lively nightlife. Emerald Hill, a tucked away lane lined with magnificent terraced houses, is where you'll find taverns and bars serving excellent strong drinks. The Red Light District's Orchard Towers contain four levels of pubs and girls' clubs with live music and dance performances.
shopping in singapore
You can discover numerous shopping areas in Singapore for endless shopping, ranging from high-end luxury brands to cheap shopping. Whether you're looking for top brands in Orchard Road Singapore, affordable designer items in Mustafa Center Singapore, or cheap shopping in Singapore's Chinatown, Singapore has it all. Shop until you leave these streets with yourpackages to singapore!
- bug on the road-Shop for anything from souvenirs, accessories, clothing, cosmetics, gadgets and housewares at one of Singapore's largest, cheapest and most fashionable malls. For just S$1, you can get key chains, postcards, and stationery. Enjoy an enjoyable shopping experience with over 800 stores of all sizes and types to choose from.
- Mustafa Center– Textiles, watches and electronics are sold, and the store is open 24/7 for a market-style shopping experience. This town is also known for its jewelry sector, where you can buy gold at low cost. Things here have an eclectic ethnic twist, whether it's bags or jewelry, making it one of the best places to find great deals.
- orchid path-Orchard's Road, which is lined on both sides by local and foreign department stores, boutiques, salons, spas, restaurants and cafes, is named after the nutmeg and pepper plantations that originally lined this road. Shops sell everything from consumer technology to international fashion brands lining the street.
- Chinatown– Spices, Chinese-style satin robes, trinkets and disposable clothing are all available at one of Singapore's most affordable shopping destinations. On your Singapore tour package, Chinatown is the ideal place for low-cost shopping. Here you can trade as much as you want and buy your favorite item.
- I live in the city– This mall is a shopper's paradise as it is one of the largest malls in Singapore, renowned for its endless entertainment and luxury shopping experience. In this mall you can find fashionable clothes, attractive items for the home and a wide range of accessories.
Singapore, as a multinational city steeped in tradition, offers a wide variety of cuisines. Singapore's food culture is dominated by Indian, Malay, Chinese and Indonesian cuisines. On your trip to Singapore, these are five places you must eat in Singapore. The flavors of Singaporean food will tantalize your senses.
- hock along-Hokkien Mee is a rice and egg noodle dish that is simmered in a fragrant broth of fresh shrimp, dried shrimp, squid, pork or chicken before being served with fish cake, fried shallots, scallions and fresh lemon. After that, the mixture is fried until moist, and the cooked noodles are served with sliced rice chili and sambal.
- Laksha– Laska is a hot noodle soup that translates as “spicy sand” in Chinese. It is made with rice noodles or rice noodles with a healthy amount of chicken, shrimp, or fish, with a flavor base of spices. The laksa curry, a curry soup with coconut milk and noodles, or the asam laksa, a tamarind-based laska, can be customized to your preference.
- Char kway teow-Char Kway Teow is made with high-heat fried flat rice noodles with light and dark soy sauces, pepper and a small amount of shrimp paste, then mixed with shrimp, bean sprouts, chopped scallions, egg, sliced fish pie and sausages. .
- Nasi lemak– Nasi Lemak is a Malaysian food made mainly of fluffy rice. As the rice is soaked in coconut milk while cooking with a hint of ginger and lemongrass, the rice becomes fluffy. It is then covered in sambal, a spicy sauce prepared with chili peppers, ginger, garlic, shallots, shrimp paste, and fried fish sauce.
Best time to visit Singapore
Tourism in Singapore will expose you to a tropical jungle climate with constant rainfall throughout the year. The best time to visit Singapore with a Singapore tour package is from June to August, when the weather is driest. The city is full of tourists at the moment and hotel prices are also increasing. Between November and January, Singapore receives most of its rainfall. If you want to avoid the crowds and take advantage of the lowest prices, plan a Singapore vacation between February and April, the best time to visit.
Book Singapore packages with Triplou
Singapore travel packages are affected by a variety of elements in this bustling city. While one side of the city is known for its lively nightlife, the other is known for its temples and historical monuments. On a trip to Singapore, there is enough to see and do. Singapore is a famous tourist destination due to its diversity in terms of attractions, culture, and cuisine. So book your Singapore travel package with Triplou and enjoy an unforgettable trip to Singapore.
Frequently Asked Questions About Singapore Tour Packages
What to pack for a Singapore vacation?
For a Singapore vacation, you should pack light summer clothing, sunglasses, swimwear, elegant evening wear, and comfortable shoes. If you're traveling during the monsoon season, be sure to pack a raincoat as well.
What is the easiest way to travel around Singapore?
The best method of getting around Singapore is to take advantage of the MRT system (subway system). Taxis and buses are available for transportation. Alternatively, you can hire a private transfer within the city. With Triplou, you can choose and book your internal private transfers in advance.
Does Singapore offer visa on arrival for Indians?
No, Singapore does not offer a visa on arrival for Indian citizens. You need a tourist visa to visit the country. This can easily be obtained in the form of an e-Visa, provided you have all the necessary documents.
What is the ideal number of days to vacation in Singapore?
Singapore offers a wide range of experiences for tourists and since it is quite a small country, you can experience the best of Singapore in a 4-5 day trip. Whether it's a fun family vacation or a romantic getaway with your loved one, book it with Triplou Singapore tour packages.
What is the common language spoken in Singapore?
Singapore is a multicultural country where the official languages are English, Malay, Chinese and Tamil. You can easily get around Singapore by speaking English during your trip to Singapore.
What is the currency used in Singapore?
The official currency of Singapore is the Singapore dollar. Before leaving for Singapore, you can convert your currency in your hometown or you can exchange your money once you arrive at Changi International Airport. The Triplou app will provide you with more detailed Forex information for your Singapore vacation.
What food options are available in Singapore?
Singapore is renowned for its variety of delicious foods. On your Singapore vacation, you can eat Chinese food, visit European restaurants, eat Indian food, and much more. There are also many vegetarian and vegan options.
How much does a trip to Singapore cost?
The total cost of a trip to Singapore can range from INR 40,000 to INR 70,000 per person, depending on when you book and the number of days you intend to spend.
When is the best time to visit Singapore?
Singapore can be visited throughout the year as it is sunny all the time. However, the best time of the year is between the months of February and April, when it rains a little less.
What is the best way to travel to Singapore?
You can travel to Singapore by plane. It is advisable to book flights for your trip to Singapore at least 3-4 months in advance to get the best rates.
What are the best places to visit in Singapore?
Singapore offers a large number of attractions for tourists. Some of the best places to visit in Singapore are Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Sentosa Island, Singapore Botanic Gardens, National Orchid Garden, Cloud Forest, Little India, and Chinatown.
What are the best beaches to visit in Singapore?
The country's iconic landmarks aren't the only things you can look forward to on your Singapore vacation; the country also has some spectacular beaches. Palawan Beach, Siloso Beach, Tanjong Beach, Changi Beach, Lazarus Beach, and Punggol Beach are some of the best beaches in Singapore, with everything from party beaches to laid-back shorelines.
What are the best adventure activities to try in Singapore?
Some of the best adventure activities to try on your Singapore holiday include reverse bungee jumping at Clarke Quay, indoor skydiving at iFly Singapore, kayaking at Mandai Mangrove Forest, scuba diving at Kusu Island and zip lining at Sentosa Island. .
What are the best places to shop in Singapore?
In Singapore, you can buy on a large scale or on a tight budget. Orchard Road, VivoCity, Marina Bay Sands complex, Haji Lane and Clarke Quay are just some of the luxury shopping destinations. Bugis Street Market, Little India and Chinatown are among the affordable shopping destinations.
Is Singapore a safe country to visit?
Yes, Singapore is a pretty safe destination to visit in general. The country is ranked as one of the safest tourist destinations in Southeast Asia. However, it's always a good idea to keep your valuables safe during all your travels.
Singapore Tour Packages by Theme
|honeymoon packages singapore||family packages singapore||beach packages singapore||Adventure Packages in Singapore|
|Cheap Singapore Packages||Luxury Packages in Singapore||Singapore travel deals|
Singapore packages by departure city
|Hyderabad||Bombay||A lots of|
Singapore travel guide
|how to reach||visa requirement||travel blogs||best time to go||things to know|
triplou- Explore the unexplored.